Camping Capfun Les Portes du Beaujolais
A terroir, between the mountains of Beaujolais and Burgundy, offers to Anse a privileged location on the banks of the Saone at the gates of Lyon.
- heated pool open from Easter to All Saint's Day.
- relaxation with its well-being area
- the comfort of fully equipped accommodation and recognized services "camping quality" and "green key"
- conviviality with a village holiday spirit, its water park and its animations
- the discovery of an exceptional terroir, a gastronomy recognized worldwide and exceptional landscapes.
Our holiday village offers many activities for the whole family:
- Water park with a covered swimming pool heated to 28° C (open from Easter to 1st November)
- Wellness and relaxation area (sauna, hammam)
- Furnished traditional and alternative accommodation complete with services that meet France's 'Quality Camping' and 'Green Key' criteria for hospitality and environmental friendliness
- Family-friendly atmosphere and activities
- Meals served at our beautiful poolside covered terrace (July and August)
- Each reservation comes with a pass that gives discounts, including buy-one-get-one-free offers, from 60 partner businesses so that you can explore the Beaujolais region's exceptional terroir, cuisine and spectacular scenery.
Our 1- to 4-bedroom units are available for rent all year round.
The campsite is open from 1st March to 31 October.
Calculate route to get here
All year round.
Mobil-homes and cottages park open daily all year round. Campsite open daily from March 1st to October 31st.
Price caravan / day: 20 to 27 €
Price motorhome space: 20 to 27 €
Price tent/day: 20 to 27 €
HLL rental / Bungalow week: 299 to 1,199 €
Rental mobile home (week): 430 to 899 €.
- Bons CAF
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer